Tuesday, February 14, 2006

LOCAL CHAPPY GOES TO MECCA, SEE'S OC, RETURNS TO OC

I apologize for the lack of posts. I have been away in New York City.

I should point out some things about our friends to the north east.



1) It snows where they live



2)They are the advertising center of the galaxy

3) The Chapman Ad Program is damn sexy, and the OC is not out of the loop.

While I was there I was delighted to see some of our home grown work bathing in the snow.

Y&R Irvin's "Extraordinary" campaign, thanks Jenna.

and


A crowd favorite, DGWB in Santa Ana's work for Argent Mortgage LLC, a Client for which both I and Jeremy have interned.

2 Comments:

At 1:01 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

East coasters are some bad motha fuckas.

 
At 11:01 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

correction:
it's our new "Extraordinary" campaign...

and there is two n's in Jenna ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home