Thursday, February 02, 2006

Y&R SAN FRAN TASTES MORE LIKE REGULAR


Zack's excessive commas and run-on sentences points to, what he considers, "unprecedented idiocracy." of the number of flavors in DR. Pepper.

They did do something right, however. Today they chose our sexy siblings to the north, San Francisco, to handle their business. That's good for Northies like me, Kate and Amanda. And for Y&R SF, that business is worth about $100 million. With that kind of budget they can afford to buy off Zack's Blog.

3 Comments:

At 9:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are the last person to comment on someone's misspelling of a word, but I'll give credit where credit is due. Unless of course you didn't catch it eihter and it was just a coincidence. I've changed it from, "idocracy," to, "idiocracy." Of course, since it isn't an actual word can I really spell it wrong?

 
At 10:10 PM, Blogger Stephy Pool said...

1. zack i totally got your idiocracy, i dunno, cmon evan...
2. Evan!! you are amazing!!!! congrats you silly little cow!

 
At 8:41 AM, Blogger Cool. said...

I didn't notice anything, I just run my posts through Word

 

Post a Comment

<< Home