Wednesday, January 25, 2006

THE EVOLUTION OF BELOW THE LINE


It was all about Bumvertising only months ago. Now, courtesy of Influx Insights, (run by sexy Nor Cal Agency Butler Shine Stern & Partners, who didn't return my calls) I am pleased to share with you "Streetmusicvertising" - I made that word up-.

quoath Influx:

"The concept first dreamed up by British band Travis, is now being deployed to market the UK release of the soundtrack and movie, Walk the Line, the Johnny Cash biopic.

Sony is paying its street musicians around $80/day to sing the Cash tunes. "

I really think this is cool... and in this case it is so below the line that you could be walking down the street, hear " A Boy Named Sue" and think, "I'm kinda in the mood to see the Johnny Cash movie."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home