Saturday, December 17, 2005

THE :30 SECOND SPOT IS DEAD


The world of the blogosphere is full of phrases that exclaim the end of this or that as we know it. Most of the best blogs are written by consultants who sell solutions to business problems, so of course they would want us to believe their premonitions of doom. Not that they are wrong.

I like saying things are dead too, even though I'm no consultant. I also am loving the book Joseph Jaffe sent me "Life After The :30 Spot".

--- Background:
I read here that if you promise to review Jaffe's book on your blog he will send you a signed copy.
---
Well I got my copy last week, but you know how finals are.

So I opened it this morning, and blew through 7 chapters in less than an hour. I still have more to go, but I had to take a break and acknowledge its greatness. Check back later for a full review.

1 Comments:

At 3:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Like you're tag line: "Poppin' Lacoste collars like Kanye West since Abraham Lincoln's Inauguration."

This must be a reference to the other thing that has been happening since Abraham Lincoln's inauguration: education at what is now known as Chapman University.

Your soon-to-be alma mater.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home