Monday, January 30, 2006

GREAT TEAM- YOU WOULD BE LUCKY TO BE THEM


The blogger whose mouth runneyth over points out that the Chapman Ad Club is cool. I tend to agree.

Who are those sexies? (from left to right)

Job hall, a mystic, of sorts.

Rob Harrington, Merlin, president.

Stephy Pool, her mind is a combination of magma and puppies, sometimes the magma catches a puppy napping and you can't help but watch. (I wish I thought of that.)

Zack Marker, a storm cloud follows him, also he is a gangster rapper.

Fiona Beitdashtoo, came up with a wild story involving 15 shots of something and a chicken in a place.

Amanda Medeiros, Media head, all around cute

Evan, me, VP, I can't say things about myself - can I?

Lilia, Self proclaimed potted plant, though I think the opposite

Think you're missing? You're missing out, the Chapman Ad Club is all about running off to exotic Newport Beach locations to hang out with local advertising big shots. So join.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home