Monday, September 26, 2005

JUST IN FROM THE PLANNING BLOGS: DISTROBOTO

It's a cigarette machine which no longer sell cigarettes, but instead, little books, crafts, comics, cassettes, mini-CD-R's (of music or video), fridge magnets, novelties, etc. all for only $2 each!

P.S. Find these little things in nightclubs selling kitch and alt-art-hipster-I-am-cool-because-I-am-different things. Aspiring designers/artists/musicians can put their products in, hosts benefit from the hipster-kitch vibe these things put off.

2 Comments:

At 3:02 PM, Blogger Badger said...

Reporters Group Releases Free Speech Handbook
As it is imperative that this particular brand of document not fall into the hands of the enemy, it will self-destruct in 3 minutes.
Neat Blog. I'll be back. Bookmarked you are!

I have a domain search site/blog. It pretty much covers domain search related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)

 
At 3:03 PM, Blogger Tracy said...

Bona prof's Web log gets notice
FinanceProfessor.com , a Web log designed and maintained by St. Bonaventure University finance professor James Mahar Jr., has been named one of the top 10 finance blogs in the country by Yahoo Finance.
Hey, I was just checking out various blogs and found yours! Take a look at my owning dog site. You might find my owning dog site interesting.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home